My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th of July! (and yes, another slide show)

We had a great day!

Max, the two year old, two in March, not quite two and a half, decided he can swim. I am no longer allowed to hold on to him in the pool (unless he yells HAANNNNDDDD! In which case I may hold out my hand for him to hold onto, but under no circumstances may I hold onto him). This is, of course, with the aid of a life jacket, but still. It's enough to give a mother a heart attack. And? He jumps in! Craziness!

We didn't make it to a big fireworks show, but were in a neighborhood where fireworks are legal, and apparently, required. It was amazing! The big do-it-yourselfers were going of every second or so somewhere on the street for hours.

This has been a great summer, and there is still a lot to look forward to. And you know what that means, more slide shows. Please, try to contain your excitement.

Keithclan, 10:27 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment