My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Vacation part 2

I am waiting on photos from my sister of our vacation in Kansas City, but the few photos I have really sum up the trip. We did something fun every day; a movie, the zoo, Science City, a petting zoo. And almost every evening we walked to the park. One night, we went in spite of a very ominous sky and stayed to play in a downpour. I was thrilled to eat at two very yummy places that Oklahoma City (unfortunately) does not have- Chipotle and Dairy Queen.

But for the kids, the real excitement of the trip was the company. They had such a great time playing with their cousins. Every night, they fell asleep in a heap, and arose early the next day to resume the fun.








I was a little apprehensive about taking a split vacation, and although I wouldn't want to do it every time, it really worked out great for this summer.

Sidenote: Yes, that is my son, Max, in the pink princess bike helmet. If you think that's funny, you should see him in the shiny plastic high heels he likes so much.
Keithclan, 9:17 AM

1 Comments:

Simon and I just took a vacation (alone) to NC to see friends... he wore dangly earrings, a flower ring, and a 'Birthday Girl' tiarra most of the time. I know how it goes...Elena
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:43 PM  

Add a comment