My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Friday, October 05, 2007

Where's Waldo's brain?

My kids love Where's Waldo books. And they love jigsaw puzzles. So imagine my excitement when I found this jigsaw puzzle at a consignment sale for the low, low price of one dollar!







A combination of two things our children enjoy. Hours of family fun, right?

After the kids had finished the puzzle for the first time, they were looking at the details in the picture. From the other room, I hear "EWWWWW! That is so gross! I can't believe they did that!"

Yes, they found this image in their puzzle:



Yes, after you have found Waldo, look for: A man who is overdressed, a human stepping stone, a cowboy, two odd friends, and the side view of a boob.

Where is Waldo's brain? Apparently right below his belt buckle.

For shame, Waldo, for shame.
Keithclan, 2:55 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment