My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Monday, January 07, 2008

Ending 2007 with a bang, er, bump.

We spent New Years Eve helping a friend move to "the big house". No, not what you're thinking. She lives at a camp and with her promotion to Executive Director came a move to a bigger house. We graciously offered to spend our holiday weekend helping her move. Never mind that he main reason for our generosity is due largely to the fact that her moving greatly increases the size of our vacation home...

Lillian tripped while going up the stairs, and busted her chin open. One surprisingly quick trip to a very small town Er, a little surgical glue, a pack of bubble gum and a sparkly pink cell phone later, and all was well by midnight.

The next day, she asked me:

"mommy, when am I going to be on the news?"
"what do you mean?"
"When am I going to be on the news? Everybody wants to know that I hurt my chin. You know? Like Pierce was on the news after he went to the doctor."

For the dog bites. I told her that, unfortunately, she would not be making her television debut, and she sulked off.

I can't get her on the news, but I can put her on my blog.




Keithclan, 3:33 PM

1 Comments:

aahhhhh ... "ain't she sweet!"

the start of a 2008 puzzle?

mom.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  

Add a comment