My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Brainiacs

I took some of the kids to a local science museum today. They had some hands-on exhibits set up, and at one you could hold an actual human brain.

Pierce and Lillian were brave enough to hold it.






While I couldn't muster up the courage to actually touch it, at least I was brave enough to stand there and take picture of my kids touching it. Unlike Ashton and my friend Kristi, who sat on a bench where they didn't even have to see it.

Keithclan, 8:01 PM

3 Comments:

Wow, I don't know what to say to that... no wait, I got it... GROSS! And I thought Simon was brave when he held a snake. Elena
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  
yuck! not r-e-a-l brains, right? hope Pierce didn't actually take the bite out of that one.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  
real brains, eh? that's pretty cool. i bet my kids would dig it.
Blogger LaughterThoughts, at 9:23 PM  

Add a comment